You may preregister with our office by filling out our secure online Patient Registration Form. After you have completed the form, please make sure to press the Submit button at the bottom to automatically send us your information. On your first visit to our office, we will have your completed form available for your signature. The security and privacy of your personal data is one of our primary concerns and we have taken every precaution to protect it.
Prior to completing our online registration form, please call our office at Columbia Office Phone Number 931-381-0340 to setup your appointment.
- In preparation for general anesthesia or IV sedation, DO NOT have anything to eat or drink (including water) for six (6) hours prior to your appointment.
- If you have ever had congenital heart defects, heart valve replacement, recent artificial joints, or are taking blood thinners, insulin, or diet medication, you must call our office for further instructions PRIOR to treatment.
- If you take any medication on a regular basis, take it as you normally do but with only enough water to swallow it.
- Wear loose clothing; short sleeves are preferred. Wear shoes; no flip flops. Do not wear lip rings, tongue rings, or other mouth jewelry. They must be removed prior to treatment.
- If you receive general anesthesia or IV sedation, you must have a responsible driver with you and your driver must REMAIN in our office while you are being treated. You will require a responsible person to be with you after arriving home and for the remainder of the day.
- Patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied to the office by a parent or legal guardian.
- A current x-ray may be required prior to treatment. Please ask your dentist to forward your x-ray to our office.
- Please complete our online patient registration form prior to your first office visit or arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time to complete in the office.