Patient Registration Forms
Please print out and complete our patient registration forms prior to your office visit and bring them with you to your appointment. If you are unable to print the documents, please arrive 15 minutes early to your appointment time to complete them. Please call our office at Columbia Office Phone Number 931-381-0340 if you have any questions.
- In preparation for general anesthesia or IV sedation, DO NOT have anything to eat or drink (including water) for six (6) hours prior to your appointment.
- If you have ever had congenital heart defects, heart valve replacement, recent artificial joints, or are taking blood thinners, insulin, or diet medication, you must call our office for further instructions PRIOR to treatment.
- If you take any medication on a regular basis, take it as you normally do but with only enough water to swallow it.
- Wear loose clothing; short sleeves are preferred. Wear shoes; no flip flops. Do not wear lip rings, tongue rings, or other mouth jewelry. They must be removed prior to treatment.
- If you receive general anesthesia or IV sedation, you must have a responsible driver with you and your driver must REMAIN in our office while you are being treated. You will require a responsible person to be with you after arriving home and for the remainder of the day.
- Patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied to the office by a parent or legal guardian.
- A current x-ray may be required prior to treatment. Please ask your dentist to forward your x-ray to our office.